Hi Fellow Traders,
I’m about 6 weeks away from launching my 1st ever trading book, Trading Mentors: Learning Timeless Strategies and Best Practices From Successful Traders.
I’m super excited for this one and the launch is going to be HUGE with hundreds of dollars worth of bonuses given to anyone who buy the book during the launch period.
I need to pick about 100 special people to form my book launch team to help me get the word out. Interested?
WHAT IS THIS BOOK ABOUT?
Have you or any of your friends been burned before in the markets because you trusted the wrong people or started your trading journey on the wrong foundation?
“Trading Mentors” is going to help part-time independent traders like yourself address these key problems, such as not knowing what foundational trading knowledge to learn and who to learn these trading best practices from.
This book will feature the top 10 speakers of the hugely successful Online Trading Summit, which I organized and hosted in September 2018, where 25,000 traders from all over the world attended.
Trading mentors featured in this book include Adam Khoo (Singapore), Andrea Unger (Italy), Louise Bedford (Australia), Nishant Arora (India), Adam Grimes (United States), Edmund Lee (The Philippines), Bramesh Bhandari (India), Rayner Teo (Singapore), Jet Mojica (The Philippines) and Gary Yang (Singapore).
With the vast and varied experience from these 10 trading mentors, this book is a wealth of resources for any independent traders out there, regardless whether you are new, struggling or already proficient and profitable.
Pretty cool, huh?
My goal is to get 100 honest reviews on Amazon.com. (Nothing matters more to a book’s success than Amazon reviews.)
Join me in helping to get this book into the hands of more traders who has been burnt as a result of not knowing better!
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET AS A LAUNCH TEAM MEMBER:
If you sign up to join the Trading Mentors Book Launch Team (and get accepted), here’s what you’ll get for your time:
- An advanced electronic review copy (PDF) of the typeset manuscript that you can read a month before anyone else will get a copy.
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group, where we’ll share promotion ideas and you’ll have direct contact with me.
- The opportunity to interact with other launch team members and see the behind-the-scenes of a book launch.
- A special mention on my blog with a link to your website.
- Other freebies I can’t talk about yet (seriously cool stuff).
HERE’S WHAT I’M ASKING FROM YOU
If you’re picked to be a part of this team, I ask that you agree to:
- Read and leave a short honest book review on Amazon.com during the book’s launch period (late January 2019 to early February 2019)
- Spread the word any way you can during the launch period
- Interact with the rest of the launch team and participate in the community to help come up with promotion ideas (we’re open to experimenting).
Of course, if you WANT to do other things like buy copies of the book for friends, Like my FB posts, RT my tweets, send me cookies—I won’t object!
I’m going to be “all in” for this, so I ask that you take it seriously. Please don’t apply if you don’t have the time or energy to dedicate to leave a short Amazon review during the launch period and help get the word out.
So does this sound awesome or what? I’m only choosing about 100 people, so if you’re interested click the link below to apply right away.
Because of how personally invested I’m going to be in this project, we need to keep the group to a manageable size. Therefore, we won’t be accepting everyone who applies. Applications close this Sunday, December 16th at 1159pm SGT.
We’ll be emailing individuals to let you know if you made the team. If you don’t hear from us in a week, you can assume you didn’t make it. Don’t worry; there will be other opportunities to get involved in the launch.
Look forward to seeing your application and having you join our special launch team 🙂
Latest posts by Philip Teo (see all)
- How can I prevent myself from over-analyizing a trade setup - May 23, 2019
- The importance of exercising patience as a proficient trader - May 21, 2019
- How much capital base should I start trading with - May 16, 2019