Thanks for the support that you’ve given us all these while by being part of this community.
I hope that we’ve provided value to your trading journey through the Traderwave software we built, the Online Trading Summit that we hosted in September 2018.
With the year coming to an end, I thought of recording a 2018 Markets Year-In-Review webinar to share with you my personal analysis of the performance of global stock markets over the past year and how those individual markets are likely to behave in the new year ahead.
Here’s what you will learn from this 30min pre-recorded webinar:
- Why it is important to know the broad market trends before you hunt for individual trading ideas
- Which markets are more ideal for long trades and which markets are more conducive for short trades
I hope this will be helpful for you as you continue to navigate the uncertain market conditions with major global economic events that has been hogging the headline news over the past few months.
This webinar will only be shown for a limited time. Click on the button below to sign up now!
That’s it from me for now.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates from me in the weeks ahead!
Latest posts by Philip Teo (see all)
- How can I prevent myself from over-analyizing a trade setup - May 23, 2019
- The importance of exercising patience as a proficient trader - May 21, 2019
- How much capital base should I start trading with - May 16, 2019